Vizion.ai provides powerful search, analysis, and control of multi-cloud data
Campbell, CA, December 18, 2018 – Panzura, a leader in multi-cloud file services and data management, today announced global general availability of its new Vizion.ai SaaS platform for multi-cloud data management. Vizion.ai delivers a single, unified view of data across the enterprise and provides powerful search, analysis, recovery, and control of multi-cloud data for greater productivity, operational intelligence, improved security, and reduced storage costs. Organizations around the world will now be able to subscribe to the platform as of January 1, 2019.
Benefits of the new Vizion.ai platform include:
- Virtual consolidation of all metadata into a single, unified view for comprehensive indexing, search, analysis, and control of unstructured data.
- Search and analytics functions powered by Vizion.ai’s breakthrough hyper-scale, multi-cloud data engine, helping companies uncover and act on hidden insights across datasets.
- Machine learning for predictive analytics to help lower costs based on data access patterns and performance/cost analysis of cloud storage locations.
- Open API allowing third-party developers to take advantage of Vizion.ai’s powerful multi-cloud-data engine to build new applications.
- Comprehensive marketplace including both Panzura and third-party applications and plugins that provide complete visibility and control over an organization’s data.
Jan Rosenberg, CEO of Datatility states, “Datatility and Panzura Vizion.AI help us to drive additional value and safety to the volumes of medical information entrusted to us. With Vizion.AI, we’re able to help identify, index and audit petabyte scales of PII information for privacy and data governance for our partners including the largest healthcare services company in the US and the US-based Association responsible for accreditation of medical imaging in over 38,000 locations.”
“It’s a multi-cloud, multi-site world and the ability to create a virtual data map of your data, regardless of whether it lives in AWS, Google, Azure, a data center or remote site, is critical,” said Patrick Harr, CEO of Panzura. “Vizion.ai is a breakthrough multi-cloud data management service designed from the ground up to unify data and deliver powerful tools to search, analyze and govern data across the enterprise. These tools together with the Vizion.ai marketplace of new third-party applications unlock the power of multi-cloud data.”
Subscription Plans and Pricing
Vizion.ai Base Service is priced at $300/TB per year of data indexed and provides full access to the platform’s advanced search, analytics, and policy-control engine. The base service includes five administrator logins and the following three applications*:
- Open NFS/SMB plug-in – Index and search third-party NAS filers including NetApp, Isilon, and VNX. Analyze data access patterns of hot, warm and cold data on any NAS filer that supports standard NFS and SMB and move that data to more cost-effective, resilient public and private cloud storage tiers.
- Freedom NAS plug-in – Index, search, analyze and recover file data in the Panzura CloudFS global file system. Users can quickly search, gain insight into data and restore files for disaster recovery.
- Vizion audit – Search file audit data in Panzura Freedom NAS to determine who, what, where and when file data was accessed, downloaded or changed.
*Additional applications and plugins from third-party and Panzura will be available soon in the Vizion.ai marketplace.
Vizion.ai Premium Service is priced at $300/TB per year for data indexed and $60/user per year and includes the Base Service plus Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) enabling end users to search and restore their data according to permissions defined in Active Directory.
Panzura is the leader in multi-cloud data management, a $68B market opportunity. Its portfolio includes Panzura Freedom NAS and Vizion.ai. Freedom NAS provides software-defined, multi-cloud file services to enterprises in over 6000 sites globally across 33 countries. The Vizion.ai SaaS platform enables enterprises to meet the most demanding requirements for data search, analytics, and governance in a multi-cloud world. Panzura’s cloud partners include AWS, Google, IBM and Microsoft and has over 400 resellers worldwide. Organizations like Fluor, Skidmore, Sony, Avis, American College of Radiology, LiveNation, Daimler, AFConsult, and Chevron use Panzura to unlock the power of multi-cloud data. Please visit www.panzura.com for further information.