Panzura and IBM Partner to Manage Unstructured Data in the Cloud
The combination of Panzura CloudFS™ and IBM Cloud Object Storage enables enterprises to take advantage of the economics, scalability, and durability of the cloud while achieving data center performance.
Our deep integration with IBM Cloud Object Storage allows IT leaders to:
- Accelerate cloud-first initiatives
- Manage the explosive growth of unstructured data simply and cost-effectively
- Achieve business agility to gain competitive advantage
- Replace legacy NAS while realizing up to 70% cost savings
- Increase productivity through real-time global collaboration
Panzura CloudFS Brings Enterprise File Services to IBM Cloud Object Storage
When you integrate best-in-class object storage with the first enterprise file system purpose-built for the cloud, the result is amazing. Enterprise features that you will gain include:
- Maximum scale, performance, and resource utilization
- Real-time, global byte-range locking
- File services to power data center workloads and mobile clients
- Freedom-based business and deployment models
- Automation and centralized management
- Complete cloud data protection and high-availability with no single point of failure
Consolidate and Modernize Your Storage Infrastructure
Panzura and IBM partner to help enterprises consolidate unstructured data in IBM Cloud Object Storage. The result? Consolidation of primary NAS storage; automated backup; cloud data protection; global deduplication and compression; and data archive. Modernizing your storage infrastructure with intelligent hybrid cloud storage will significantly reduce storage costs up to 70%.
Panzura in the IBM Marketplace
Replace legacy NAS and save up to 70%. Enterprises can choose to deploy Panzura Freedom™ as a physical, virtual, or in-cloud application. View all of our options in the IBM Marketplace. Be sure to click on “File Services” to locate Panzura.
American College of Radiology Trusts Panzura and IBM
Legacy storage, backup, and replication solutions were consolidated using Panzura CloudFS and IBM Cloud Object Storage, meeting HIPAA security requirements and significantly reducing storage costs.