Panzura and AWS Partner to Manage Unstructured Data in the Cloud
Enterprises in media and entertainment, genomics, life sciences, healthcare, oil and gas, financial services, and more choose Panzura Freedom NAS to consolidate their data islands into a “Single-Source-of-Truth” in AWS without sacrificing performance or application rewrites. By consolidating unstructured data (NFS, SMB, and Object) into AWS, customers can gain access to all their data, collaborate on this data, analyze and control it for compliance. The Freedom product family cost-effectively allows enterprise customers to address the following use cases: cloud migration, global collaboration, search and analytics.
Together, Panzura Freedom and Amazon Web Services enable IT leaders to:
- Migrate thousands of legacy applications to AWS without rewrite, changing workflows or sacrificing performance
- Eliminate copy data sprawl for backup and secondary storage by consolidating data to a single source of truth
- Collaborate globally on large-scale projects to improve productivity and time-to-market
- Modernize your legacy NAS while realizing a 70% cost saving and reducing your file infrastructure in your data center by 90%
- Rehydrate legacy tape data for advanced analytics and machine learning
Panzura CloudFS Brings Enterprise File Services to AWS
When you integrate the world’s leading cloud storage provider with the first enterprise file system purpose-built for the cloud, the result is a simple, scalable, and secure storage infrastructure. Enterprise features that you will gain include:
- Maximum scale, performance, and resource utilization
- Real-time, global byte-range locking
- File services to power data center workloads and mobile clients
- Freedom-based business and deployment models
- Automation and centralized management
- Complete cloud data protection and high-availability with no single point of failure
The Panzura Amazon Machine Instance (AMI)
Seamlessly create an intelligent hybrid cloud inside AWS and gain the economics, scalability, and durability of the cloud. Enterprises using the Panzura Freedom™ AMI will be able to:
- Connect physical sites to the virtual AMI instance
- Consolidate unstructured data to AWS
- Seamlessly access unlimited compute and storage
- Simplify backup, disaster recovery, and archive processes
Consolidate and Modernize Your Storage Infrastructure
Panzura and AWS partner to help enterprises consolidate unstructured data in AWS. The result? A modern storage infrastructure that will reduce storage costs by up to 70%. Panzura does this by consolidating primary NAS storage; automated backup; cloud data protection; global deduplication and compression; and data archive.
Leading Enterprises Trust Panzura and AWS
File access time improved by 900x, NetApp filers were eliminated, and storage costs were reduced by deploying Panzura and AWS.
Centralizing project data in AWS with Panzura dramatically reduced storage costs by consolidating backup and recovery into the Panzura solution.
Panzura in the AWS Marketplace
Store and manage 100% of your unstructured data in AWS. Enterprises can choose to deploy Panzura Freedom as a physical, virtual, or in-cloud application. View available options in the AWS Marketplace.