Panzura and AWS Partner to Manage Unstructured Data in the Cloud
The combination of Panzura CloudFS™ and AWS enables enterprises to take advantage of the economics, scalability, and durability of the cloud while achieving data center performance.
Our deep integration with AWS allows IT leaders to:
- Accelerate cloud first initiatives
- Manage the explosive growth of unstructured data simply and cost effectively
- Achieve business agility to gain competitive advantage
- Replace legacy NAS while realizing up to 70% cost savings
- Increase productivity through real-time global collaboration
Panzura CloudFS Brings Enterprise File Services to AWS
When you integrate the world’s leading cloud storage provider with the first enterprise file system purpose-built for the cloud, the result is a simple, scalable, and secure storage infrastructure. Enterprise features that you will gain include:
- Maximum scale, performance, and resource utilization
- Real-time, global byte-range locking
- File services to power data center workloads and mobile clients
- Freedom-based business and deployment models
- Automation and centralized management
- Complete cloud data protection and high-availability with no single point of failure
The Panzura Amazon Machine Instance (AMI)
Seamlessly create an intelligent hybrid cloud inside AWS and gain the economics, scalability, and durability of the cloud. Enterprises using the Panzura Freedom™ AMI will be able to:
- Connect physical sites to the virtual AMI instance
- Consolidate unstructured data to AWS
- Seamlessly access unlimited compute and storage
- Simplify backup, disaster recovery, and archive processes
Consolidate and Modernize Your Storage Infrastructure
Panzura and AWS partner to help enterprises consolidate unstructured data in AWS. The result? A modern storage infrastructure that will reduce storage costs by up to 70%. Panzura does this by consolidating primary NAS storage; automated backup; cloud data protection; global deduplication and compression; and data archive.
Leading Enterprises Trust Panzura and AWS
File access time improved by 900x, NetApp filers were eliminated, and storage costs were reduced by deploying Panzura and AWS.
Centralizing project data in AWS with Panzura dramatically reduced storage costs by consolidating backup and recovery into the Panzura solution.
Panzura in the AWS Marketplace
Store and manage 100% of your unstructured data in AWS. Enterprises can choose to deploy Panzura Freedom as a physical, virtual, or in-cloud application. View available options in the AWS Marketplace.