Enterprises in media and entertainment, genomics, life sciences, healthcare, oil and gas, financial services, and more choose Panzura Freedom NAS™ and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to modernize their legacy NAS while realizing up to 70% cost savings and reducing their file infrastructure in the data center by 90%.
Together, Panzura Freedom™ and Google Cloud enable IT leaders to:
- Migrate thousands of legacy applications to Google Cloud without rewrite and sacrificing performance
- Eliminate copy data sprawl for backup and secondary storage by consolidating data to a single source of truth
- Collaborate globally on large-scale projects to improve productivity and time-to-market
- Rehydrate legacy tape data for advanced analytics and machine learning
Panzura Freedom is the Leading Hybrid Cloud NAS Integrated with Google Cloud
Panzura Freedom is underpinned by Panzura CloudFS™, the first enterprise file system purpose-built for the cloud. When you transform your storage infrastructure to GCP with the leading Hybrid Cloud NAS, the result is a simple, scalable, and secure storage infrastructure. Enterprise features that you will gain include:
- Maximum scale, performance, and resource utilization
- Real-time, global byte-range locking
- File services for NFS and SMB to power data center workloads and mobile clients
- Freedom-based business and deployment models
- Automation and centralized management
- Complete cloud data protection, unlimited snapshots, and high-availability with no single point of failure
Deploy Panzura Freedom Natively in Google Cloud
Seamlessly deploy Panzura Freedom in Google Cloud Marketplace. Both options will allow you to reduce file/NAS infrastructure and realize significant savings.
- Virtual Machine (VM) or KVM: Leverage your existing flash storage investment to manage unstructured data in the cloud.
- Physical Filer: Deploy a physical Filer at each edge location and run use GCP as the authoritative data source.
Consolidate and Modernize Your Storage Infrastructure
Panzura and Google partner to help enterprises consolidate unstructured data in GCP. The result? A Hybrid Cloud NAS that reduces storage costs up to 70% and reduces file/NAS infrastructure by 90%. Panzura enables this by consolidating high-performance NFS and SMB enterprise file services and automating backup, archive, and disaster recovery.
Download our white paper to learn more about how Panzura and Google work together.
Panzura in the GCP Partner Community
Transform your storage infrastructure to GCP with Panzura. Enterprises can choose to deploy Panzura Freedom as a physical or virtual appliance. Visit us in the Google Cloud Platform Partner Community.