Reading Time: < 1 minute
KEY NOTE SPEAKER
Chief Services Officer @ Panzura
More than a few organizations have spent years, and millions of dollars on cloud migrations, only to back critical data and workloads out of the cloud because it just didn't work out the way they expected.
Among the top reasons given for rethinking cloud strategy are lack of performance, and higher-than-expected costs.
Join us at La Cima Club in Las Colinas on January 25 from 11:30 - 1:00pm for lunch, and learn how to:
- overcome cloud performance challenges
- migrate data and workflows without adapting them to cloud storage
- migrate data faster, and minimize storage costs with optimized data consolidation
- make your data immune to ransomware
- reduce your overall IT management burden
James will cover examples of failed cloud migrations (and why they didn't work out), as well as migrations that worked exactly the way they were intended to.
BTW, you'll need to RSVP for this strategic learning event by 22 January.