Panzura, the leading provider of innovative cloud storage solutions, is fundamentally changing the way Global Enterprises are solving their storage challenges. With a solid list of Fortune 500 customers, and backed by top-tier VC partners, Panzura is well positioned to continue its leadership position in this rapidly growing market with the global sales of our Multi-Site File System and Cloud Controllers.
With a breadth of executive leadership from the likes of NetApp, Riverbed, Veritas, Aruba Networks, Alteon WebSystems, Fore, and Cisco, Panzura offers an incredibly competitive compensation and benefits package, including stock options, giving you an opportunity to earn equity in this nascent market.
Panzura is looking for a qualified senior technical services engineer who is looking to grow and thrive in an exciting fast paced startup in the cloud storage market. Candidates with initiative and drive are a must. Panzura is a leader in enterprise class cloud storage and builds high performance, scalable cloud storage controllers. In this role you will be expected to help customers with installation and troubleshooting Cloud Controllers, NFS and CIFS client connectivity and Cloud connectivity issues. We need someone that will be excited and willing to learn new technology and work with customers on new and challenging issues.
- Help customers over email and in live debugging sessions to resolve technical issues.
- Identify, log and create knowledge about issues as they are resolved.
- Work with Development and Quality Assurance Engineering to reproduce and debug problems.
- Adhere to processes and help tune them for efficient case handling.
- Work with Field Sales and Systems Engineering on customer issues.
- May be required to visit customers.
- Customer satisfaction is the primary responsibility – gain the customer’s confidence and allegiance through courteous, prompt, efficient service.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Support, IT or field service – customer interaction experience is a must
- Extensive knowledge of networking and network diagnostics
- Extensive knowledge of network routing, firewall, load balancer
- Complete understanding of administration and debugging of DNS, AD, NTP issues
- Very familiar with Linux and Windows operating systems at a sysadmin level
- Knowledge of Vmware operation and debugging
- Knowledge and understanding file system architecture
- Knowledge of Storage systems operation and administration
- Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to thrive in a startup environment.
Panzura takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, Panzura welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.