Panzura, the leading provider of innovative cloud storage solutions, is fundamentally changing the way Global Enterprises are solving their storage challenges. With a solid list of Fortune 500 customers, and backed by top-tier VC partners, Panzura is well positioned to continue its leadership position in this rapidly growing market with the sales of our Multi-Site File System and Cloud Controllers.
With a breadth of executive leadership from the likes of NetApp, Riverbed, Veritas, Aruba Networks, Alteon WebSystems, Fore, and Cisco, Panzura offers an incredibly competitive compensation and benefits package, including stock options, giving you an opportunity to earn equity in this nascent market.
Panzura is looking qualified engineers to help a growing customer base with hands-on installation and troubleshooting. Panzura is a leader in enterprise class cloud storage and builds high performance, scalable cloud storage controllers. In this role you will be expected to install and troubleshoot Cloud Controller installations working with customers and Panzura’s cloud service providers. The role will require some travel and on-site work. We need someone that will be excited and willing to learn new technology and work with customers on new and challenging issues.
- Help customers and Panzura Sales with installation of Panzura Cloud Controllers on-site or through remote access
- Help with diagnosis of network connectivity and performance issues on production systems
- Get familiar with Panzura’s cloud service providers’ infrastructure and be able to diagnose connectivity issues on the network
- Work with cloud service providers to create and follow established processes to ensure quick error free installations
- Work with Engineering on product improvements based on field experience
Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in IT or field service – customer interaction experience is a must
- Extensive knowledge of networking and network diagnostics
- Extensive knowledge of network routing, firewall, load balancer
- Complete understanding of administration and debugging of DNS, AD, NTP issues
- Very familiar with Linux and Windows operating systems at a sysadmin level
- Knowledge of Vmware operation and debugging
- Knowledge and understanding of file system architecture
- Knowledge of Storage systems operation and administration
- Bachelors’ or higher degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing skills
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org