Panzura, the leading provider of innovative cloud storage solutions, is fundamentally changing the way Global Enterprises are solving their storage challenges. With a solid list of Fortune 500 customers, and backed by top-tier VC partners, Panzura is well positioned to continue its leadership position in this rapidly growing market with the sales of our Multi-Site File System and Cloud Controllers.
With a breadth of executive leadership from the likes of NetApp, Riverbed, Veritas, Aruba Networks, Alteon WebSystems, Fore, and Cisco, Panzura offers an incredibly competitive compensation and benefits package, including stock options, giving you an opportunity to earn equity in this nascent market.
The Territory Development Representative (BDR) is aligned to the field sales organization with the sole responsibility of developing and building pipeline by booking meetings over the phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Target, develop, and close leads with focus on scheduling net-new meetings, creating awareness, and providing exceptional customer service to both customers and partners.
- Overcome telephone objections to gain access to key decision makers and their organizations to further drive sales cycle.
- Plan and implement call/email marketing campaigns to attract new prospects.
- Utilize social networking applications, such as LinkedIn, to develop net new leads.
- Continuously learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- Meet and exceed minimum activity metrics for daily outbound dials and communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of successful prospecting enterprises, service providers, and partners.
- Experience working in data storage and networking companies strongly preferred. Cloud-based technology knowledge a plus.
- Fluent in CRM software solutions and Marketing Automation tools. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Goal oriented and tenacious personality.
- Previous start-up company experiences a plus.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Dynamic start up environment
- Fully stocked kitchen. Pizza and Beer every Friday
- Foosball & Ping Pong
Panzura takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, Panzura welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.