Panzura the leading provider of innovative cloud storage solutions, is fundamentally changing the way Global Enterprises are solving their storage challenges. With a solid list of Fortune 500 customers, and backed by top-tier VC partners, Panzura is well positioned to continue its leadership position in this rapidly growing market with the global sales of our Multi-Site File System and Cloud Controllers.
With a breadth of executive leadership from the likes of NetApp, Riverbed, Veritas, Aruba Networks, Alteon WebSystems, Fore, and Cisco, Panzura offers an incredibly competitive compensation and benefits package, including stock options, giving you an opportunity to earn equity in this nascent market.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. Having great organizational skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
Primary responsibilities will include serving as the Administrative Assistant to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks in a fast paced environment in a discreet and confidential manner.
- Manage ever-changing executive calendar and effectively juggling conflicting priorities
- Coordinate domestic and international travel with exceptional attention to detail, provide end-to-end support throughout trip
- Establish contact with external executives, and their assistants, to schedule meetings as requested
- Coordinate board meetings, company all-hands and executive staff meetings
- Track meeting minutes and follow up on action items with appropriate owners and monitor the progress
- Organize all aspects of requested events as needed, contract negotiations, housing for attendees, and meeting specifications (e.g., menu planning, logistics, audio visual, space assignments, etc.), all while delivering a seamless event experience for all participants
- Create and edit presentations, agendas, reports and written communication
- Process expense reports
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- 3-5 years experience as Administrative Assistant
- Google Suite, PowerPoint, Excel and Word experience is preferred
- Mac proficient
- High attention to detail while working under pressure
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle all conversations / interactions with the utmost professionalism.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives internally & externally.
- Excellent ability to prioritize projects and deadlines.
- Experience in a software / technology start-up environment is ideal.
Preferred AA or BA/BS degree
Panzura takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, Panzura welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.