According to the University of Texas, 94% of companies that suffer catastrophic data loss do not survive.
Further, 93% of companies that lose access to their data for 10 days or more will go out of business within 12 months, according to the National Archives & Records Administration in Washington.
Watch this on-demand webinar, with special guest Grant Jacobson from Cloudian, to learn how to make your data as close to completely invulnerable as it can possibly be so that if you’re subjected to a ransomware attack, you:
- Won’t lose access to your data
- Can quickly identify the files affected by the attack
- Have a pristine set of files to restore to
- Can restore data exceptionally quickly, to minimize downtime and recovery effort
- Have a near-zero Recovery Point Objective, so you don’t lose recent file edits