Panzura, is a market leader in managing unstructured data in the cloud. Panzura Freedom, an intelligent hybrid cloud storage platform, represents a breakthrough in managing explosive growth in unstructured data, delivering data center performance with the economics, scalability, and durability of the cloud. The Panzura Cloud File System underpins Panzura Freedom and incorporates intelligent file services backed by 26 patents. Using Panzura, enterprises shift from legacy storage as they consolidate and simplify their storage into the cloud. Organizations like Milwaukee Tool, American College of Radiology, and Chevron use Panzura for active archive, hybrid cloud NAS, and cross-site collaboration.
**This position is located in the United Kingdom**
- Target, develop, and close leads with focus on scheduling net-new meetings, creating awareness, and providing exceptional customer service with both customers and partners.
- Overcome telephone objections to gain access to key decision makers and their organizations to further drive sales cycle.
- Plan and implement call/email marketing campaigns to attract new prospects.
- Utilize social networking applications, such as LinkedIn, to develop net new leads.
- Continuously learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- Meet and exceed minimum activity metrics for daily outbound dials and communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of successful prospecting enterprises, service providers, and partners.
- Experience working in data storage and networking companies preferred but not essential. Cloud-based technology knowledge a plus.
- Fluent in CRM software solutions and Marketing Automation tools. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Goal oriented and tenacious personality.
- Previous start-up company experiences a plus.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Dynamic start up environment
- Competitive Package (BUPA, Contributory Pension, Stock Options) and uncapped commission plan.
- Extensive training and career development opportunity.
Send CV to: email@example.com