Panzura the leading provider of innovative cloud storage solutions, is fundamentally changing the way Global Enterprises are solving their storage challenges. With a solid list of Fortune 500 customers, and backed by top-tier VC partners, Panzura is well positioned to continue its leadership position in this rapidly growing market with the global sales of our Multi-Site File System and Cloud Controllers.
With a breadth of executive leadership from the likes of NetApp, Riverbed, Veritas, Aruba Networks, Alteon WebSystems, Fore, and Cisco, Panzura offers an incredibly competitive compensation and benefits package, including stock options, giving you an opportunity to earn equity in this nascent market.
Panzura is a successful enterprise in developing infrastructure technology products. We have an opening for an AP/AR accountant (full time) to serve as an integral member of accounting team. The ideal candidate would possess the motivation and flexibility to thrive in a startup environment. The candidate should be self-driven and be able to take charge of assignments. Special attention will be given to the timeliness of completing tasks and the accuracy of data entered into the accounting system. Tasks for this position include:
- Accounts Payable
- Enter accurate data with detailed description into the QuickBooks accounting system.
- Process accounts payable and expense reimbursements for weekly payment.
- Manage credit card account, processing charges, collecting receipts, coding data and entry into accounting system.
- Research invoice details and contact vendors to resolve problems as needed and ensure accuracy of invoices.
- Correspond with vendors regarding payment status, invoice discrepancies, and other issues as required.
- Maintain/Create vendor records.
- Review purchase requisition and create purchase order in in accounting system.
- Reconcile credit card account.
- Enter month end accrual entries and prepaid entries.
- Accounts Receivable
- Review sales quotes, renewals and save all necessary documents in system.
- Create Sales order and Create invoices when product are shipped and save the shipping documents in the system.
- Receive incoming checks, bank deposits and reconcile bank account.
- Prepare weekly cash collections report and email customers for collections.
- Prepare order details revenue allocation spreadsheet.
Candidate must have organizational skills, be detailed-oriented and able to multi-task. In addition, candidate must be dependable, maintain a consistent workday schedule and communicate effectively. Candidate must have the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in entering information. Must be able to follow directions and work collaboratively in a team environment.
The ideal candidate should have some or all of the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a successful track record performing all AP/AR and proficiency with excel.
Panzura takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, Panzura welcomes opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
Steps to Apply
Please include the following:
- Email to: email@example.com
- In Subject Line, please type position and your name (e.g. AP/AR Accountant–[Your Name])
- Cover Letter- Include it in the body of the email
- Resume as attachment